Clean energy is something that is not only highly sought after in today's market but also something that is encouraged. There are numerous amounts of incentives relating to clean energy all across the US. MGES can help clients discover potential incentives, grants, tax credits, tax rebates, and other available opportunities that would help lower the final out-of-pocket cost of their individual projects.
EV CHARGING STATION EXAMPLE
Federal: 30% (Tax Credit)
State: 80% (Grant)
Utility A: $20,000 for DCFC
Utility B: 50% of the Total Project
*Incentives may be stackable and potentially cover or exceed 100% of total project cost
Total Project Cost: $150,000
LED LIGHTING EXTERIOR + INTERIOR EXAMPLE
Exterior Lighting Incentives for (Dusk-to-Dawn):
• For “Dusk-to-Dawn” lighting, incentives range from $27 per fixture to $125 per fixture
Exterior Lighting for Parking Garages (Parking):
• These incentives range from $5 per fixture to $65 per fixture.
Incentives for Interior Lighting:
• One-for-One replacements range from $6 per lamp to $10 per lamp.
• HID replacements range from $33 per fixture to $360 per fixture.
• Fluorescent lighting replacements range from $20 to $75 per fixture.